Placenta Encapsulation is a process of preparing a mother's placenta after birth so that she can consume it in supplement form. Our Postpartum Placenta Specialists use the Traditional Chinese Method (TCM). The process is simple and includes steaming, dehydrating, powdering, and placing it in capsules.
- Transport Kit and Instructions
- Complete Encapsulation Process
- Guidelines Pamphlet and Ingestion Recommendations
- Glass Storage Container
- Cord Keepsake and Print (optional & free of charge)
- Tincture (additional charge)